Monday, September 7, 2009

TRUTH UNVEILED..!!!


What’s cooking? Inside? Sniff..Sniff.
Stop, I say. Why the hell would I do the rounds to find those tit-bits? The veil of privacy has been shed!!! Isn’t it?
Do you notice the today of India? Yes.. the shedding of inhibitions… oh I do not mean to say flaunting in bikinis (that’s an age old story)… but the bed room gossips and affairs are out amidst the known and unknowns … finally baring the soul out!!!!
Obviously you have noticed. It’s virtual or actual; the fever has caught up the nation at large.
But did you seat back and think, WHY?
The time you remain tight-lipped ensured that you are satisfied..rather quite satisfied to be just a face in the crowd. Talent and out of the box thinking fetched recognition, but the common man starved .Even if they were hungry for their identity between the millions.. they were still silent. But today somehow the hunger has managed to overpower the inhibitions. The prickling at the back of the mind ~ How Would I Face The Society If I Unveil Those Hidden Facts Of My Life ~ has taken a back seat.
Yes, dear..the sole reason is carving a space among the million faces and to show that- YES, I EXIST AND THIS IS ME.
The Common Man was exhausted to lead the most “Common” Life..and when the concept of Social Communities rose , it was an instant hit!! People found their platform…the platform where he can pen down the thoughts… he can voice his likes and dislikes… eventually making the world aware : I AM HERE. Today the sharing of ideas, scribbling down the discussions are day to day affairs. And while I’m blogging down these articles, I do feel..I do not have the ability to stand in the middle of the avenue and shout out my thoughts…. It’s this space exclusively available for me..where I can freely accumulate and circulate my world of thoughts…. Yes..and while you are reading..you are being aware about me..and my all those haphazard notions. Certainly, that pleases me.
Appearing for quiz shows on the television channels did etch one out, but still was a test of his talent. Few days back when I sat back to watch people discussing about what happened under the bed sheets, expectations from life and wife (knowing that he is being scanned thoroughly in a national television channel).. I was in a dilemma!! Was the cash prize luring them to unveil those secrets??? Or, there was something bigger than this. And with the coming days, I realized the underlying reason : Identity Crisis!!! Even admitting the truth relieves you from the stresses..true.
The Court room dramas verify the fact.
The ordinary lives are nowadays getting a fascinating twist with the “blessings” of such new concepts ..and yes it’s on the rise. So, be a bit aware when you switch on the television next time ..maybe your ex-girlfriend is sitting on the hot seat …f*@k!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment