Thursday, September 10, 2009

Bits from here..Pieces from there [Part - III]


September screwed up, I say.

Quite a happening month of this year… with lots of upside down..

Was a bit busy these days…wanted to scribble down from the fresh memories..but unfortunately, could not manage…
Anyways..a bright sunny morning ..feeling refreshed..(though thoughts are disturbing) so..I’m back..sitting in my own desk…

The Bengali festive month..it is… but if I go by the sayings…” Morning shows the Day”… this month would be turning out..to be a terrible one… !!!! With Gaffar Mollah’s “responsible “ venture in Vedic Village… it’s a bye- bye season for the software giants- Infosys and Wipro..!!! Bengal Government played the safe side. After the land ownership fiascos , the West Bengal Government has put a block over the transactions that private organizations carried on till date…
restricting it to direct transaction from itself. True, the options were limited and so such a step opted… but Singur or Rajarhat, whatever be the scenario… Bengal is loosing the route to industrialization… damn it...it was the need of this century!!! Still in a fix, projects of Steel plants are standing far way from implementation… sole reason: infertile lands meager. It’s hoping against hope… would love to see the proverb.. “All’s Well That Ends Well” turning out to be true..!!!!

The second of this month… was again marked by a loss – disappearance and finally, death of another political figure YSR..the Andhra Pradeseh CM. Touted not only in terms of political loss, the death also marked the nation’s loss as he was the Common Man’s leader. I wasn’t really much aware of his do’s and don’ts … but the news of the poor committing suicides made it pretty evident… of Mr. Reddy’s contributions!!! Only a month ago..we lost Subhash Chakroborty..!!!!!
India is loosing out on its men.. who really worked… quite an irony!!!

But…Certainly.. the one that is making a helluva of news : The September downpours!!!!! Addressed as a blessing after the (seemingly endless) months of drought , the low pressure overturned the graph!!!! Bringing back a smile to the farmers and consumers like us… within a small span.. it is wiping it off with the adverse situations it has resulted in.!!! Continuous downpours have resulted in surplus now… again we are retained in the same state.. farmers worried and consumers upset!!!


[meanwhile… I found out my previous “bits and pieces” in the “to be continued “ state… well… I do not really remember what I planned to sketch in that section… and feeling damn lazy to find out.. so please excuse… maybe if this “short term memory loss” heals up.. I will pen them down in my next..
By the way.. Why am I flushing out excuses.. Oh..no..it’s not meant for you people.. I guess it’s just my self-realization…] Yup.me signing off..and yes you.. Mr. Reader..you too!!!

2 comments: