Saturday, August 29, 2009

Bits from here..Pieces from there [Part -II]

Again.. some thoughts.. captured in those bits and pieces.... basically the insights of them are pretty vague to me..due to my lack of interest ... i presume to be coined as "Ignorant" only!!! Whatever... lemme be no pessismist and roll over my optimism... the spirit within me keeps the check.

Well, I just took down this day finally... the choice i guess is not bad at all...and (of course..better late than never )... some lines for the KING OF POP from my views. Firstly, a very Happy Birthday to the personality who has moonwalked into a different space , quite far from our grasp . Till today , I've remained a bit "desi " type... ignorant about the "videsi " cult..(sorry just a small break in my promise!! Excuse me.) And eventually it is quite tough for me to pen down any stuffs from the WestSide!!! But still I do feel a line or two can be penned down in memory of the greatest POP Singer the world witnessed ... at least I do have that much of capability..!!! LOL!! Anyways.. to be true I never had a knack for keeping informations regarding the singers down the west... i was pretty satisfied with my "desi" knowledge but I did keep a "bit n piece " knowledge regading those of MJ!!!... After all..you can't ignore the God!!!wat say????
But frankly, during my schooldays , i did doubt about MJ... was this amazing creation of God " a he or a she"..!!!! Sorry MJ!!! Your cosmetic surgeries are to be blamed..!!! Anyways , jokes apart.. I came to know about you from your signature dance steps!!!

( To Be Continued... )

No comments:

Post a Comment