Saturday, July 18, 2009

How I Wish To……


How I wish to stroll through the place that so serene as long as I could
To let my eyes never close and get buried deep within the wood

The assortments comprises the beauty of nature and lots of unexplored creatures
Don’t you know a lifetime is too short to have a look at all these features

Gazing into the pictures, going through the words I wish to travel far and wide
But the reality check steps down to ensure luck is not always by the side

Love and eternal bliss showered gracefully , blessings sowed in so mildly
Won’t you wish too live long burying the sorrows and curses kindly

People you care , people who care strikes a bond that promises never to decay
How I wish we remain tied together forever and ever if He could have such a path to lay

Bubbles of happiness ripples up while those gleeful moments bustle through the mind
The secret desire lies to gather the precious moments in whichever alley I find

The dawn follows a beautiful morning coiffe a beautiful day to celebrate
Dusk giving way to the darkness around paves my mind to retaliate

I stand sad , I sit depressed as my eyes get wet in its own tears dipped in thoughts
Why didn’t I get the power to cultivate the whole place lots and lots

As darkness creeps in , I crawl myself into the ocean of thoughts wondering
How I wish I could live to the fullest ~ makes me pondering

How I wish to never bid the final farewell to this place so enchanting
Truth portrays a poor soul dipped in thoughts left alone lamenting……

No comments:

Post a Comment