Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Bits from here..Pieces from there [Part - VII]


Traveling has been a part-n-parcel of my life for the past few days. If you go through those previous posts of mine..you can have a clean and clear idea. And oh Lord..these Government services really require a makeover!!! Can’t they be more efficient while providing the basic facilities towards their customers!!!! Humphhh!!!

But I’m quite elated. The month of November was starving… getting denied from my blog updates. But finally I jotted down few. It’s almost that I’ve reached towards the end of my first phase of blogging (perhaps!) .. well ILP, I guess, won’t provide me the time or resource to continue my so called ‘GOOD HABIT”!! Lol!!!

The moment to bid adieu Kolkata is quietly knocking at my door…and along with that invitations are flowing in from here n there. And I’m lovin every moment of it. It included invitations at one’s place, or restaurants. Last Saturday’s extravaganza starting from shopping for my luggage to lunch at Barbeque Nation and finally catching up “Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani” was quite noteworthy. Another flick that showed the young man from the Kapoor clan is here to stay – a man who can single handedly manage the successful fate of his films. Really praiseworthy.

Last week was quite eventful in the history of Indian Cricket. The Little master completed a record 17,000 runs in ODI (bettering his records by adding each n every runs) and that too by smashing the Aussies with 175!!! The hunger for runs really make this Mumbaiker look younger and our expectations keep on rising. But certainly, somewhere I feel..even if Sachin is the keeper of most of Batting records..he is still a tragic hero..!!! The maestro did everything for guiding his team towards the route to victory in the nail biting match but still God neglected all his efforts!!! God could have been atleast kind enough to make him feature in a world cup winning team. A man who served for 20 years , battling some serious injuries, should be rewarded properly. I just wish..like each and every true Indian that Indian cricket team lifts 2011 world cup with the little master featuring with a wide smile!!! And yes it’s a strict feeling for “true” Indians!!! Because some silly organizations do not respect his contribution , but are more concerned with his comment over Marathis!!! Can’t India really get rid of such sick mentalities…!!!!???

Umm.. and meanwhile few relationships got upturned during this course of time. And I feel whatever has happened is all good!!! Doesn’t really affect me much…as I’m taking up the new avenue. I still feel.. jo bhi hota aaache ke liye hi hota hain..
Well.. I guess I’ve scratched quite a few bits .and few more pieces which do really sums up my on goings … and the last moment feelings..well..how about in the upcoming section?

No comments:

Post a Comment