Wednesday, November 18, 2009

And the day was 28th of October...


Quite a special day in my life. Yes, because small moments piled up that made my day. And of course, these small happy moments are quite priceless.

Primarily, it was an Inox extravaganza. I did not feel it so special ..as much as I am doing it now while penning down as I rewind back to that day. Yes, Me a.k.a Siddhartha a.k.a Sid went to watch “WAKE UP SID”. The namesake just makes me feel good. (Stupid I know,but whatever). A quality film watched after a long time. I would thank Dharma Productions for presenting such beautiful cinemas whose every moments can be cherished thoroughly. Director Ayan Mukherjee deserves kudos for making such a commendable debut and I wish to see more. And what a fantastic casting. It seems the roles were written only for those people exclusively. The whole media, the whole bollywood is speaking it loud n clear and I do repeat it with them – RANBIR.. u simply rock!!!! He shows how the genes speak. Truly. What a beautiful portrayal of the character of Siddharth Mehra. Could not have asked anything better!!! And for our Kolkata Madam… I salute you. This Sen Sharma is showing versatility and how!!! You know very well. Apart from all these , my favourite piece was “Mumbai Beats” ( yes, remember the office where Konkona joined and later Ranbir). Simply a fantastic creativity zone shown in this flick. Kashhh… I could have joined that!!!

Secondly, it was during the movie time , a sudden sms knocked my cell. I took out my cell. Read it. Kept silent. And stayed so. But you know what, I felt like jumping over here n there. Finally, the joining letter has been mailed to us by TCS. Wow!! What a relief!!! Now I can proceed with all those pending formalities and get my documents processed. The sms was followed by two more confirming the same. Though the phone call at Puri was enough, but a hard copy speaks louder here.

Finally, I got my most valuable gift. One I had wished for years. A cell with a cam, Bluetooth, radio and quality music playing device. Yes, got the Nokia 5300 Music Xpress – the one that satisfied my requirements. Well, I am happy to receive this pretty gift on the eve of this “good news” day. I just love its features. Mmmuaah.. :)


Well..well..well..I realize I’m being kinda childish…being kinda school kid type while penning all these down… but what’s the harm in it??? It’s just that my emotions are flowing in a childish manner… and I’m loving every moment of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment