Sunday, September 13, 2015

Game of Seasons!

Slumbers seem to have gone long! Winter is coming, I guess!! Maybe, it is winter. Else, why did the sublime thought process freeze. Even a narrow percolation could have bridged the gap!
Scrap it! Dwindling thoughts! Never meant to help...

Aah! My "devout readers" (Knock! Knock! I have a story to unwind)... thanks for your never-ending patience!!!

Flashback: Scene 1: Mid of August, 2009: Belling the CAT after grads was hovering around. A handful of my folks were busy repairing refrigerators and television sets over call. The stale smell of boredom was fucking awful! But no! I am not going to carry out any on-call support!
There should be something, lying in a platter somewhere, that I can grab. So that the Father of the Nation can shower his blessings on me!
And finally after scratching heads, increasing Orkut Scraps - Eurekaaaaa!!!! There is a food for thought! Content Writer!


(A website content writer or web content writer is a person who specializes in providing relevant content for websites. Every website has a specific target audience and requires a different type and level ofcontent. Content should contain words (key words) that attract and retain users on a website - courtesy Google.com)



Flashback: Scene 2: Early September, 2009: 'Are you fuckin crazy!!!! Californication.' Ignorance is bliss but this is fucking money matter. 
Yes, I have agreed to the terms and conditions - no plagiarism! But, seriously! Article on American TV Shows!!! 500 Words for 100 bucks! Lost!!!
----------- I don't really have a choice, staying blank causes End of Story!


Flashback: Scene 3: September End, 2009: By God's... tche tche..Google's grace, I have survived. TV Shows, Criminal Court Cases, Loan Plans -  I have drubbed the obstacles. 

But... Inner Peace... Not met! Who cares, though!

Present Day: Surreal Sunday, 2015: I was browsing through the first article  - "Californication".

("Californication is an American comedy-drama television series created by Tom Kapinos, which aired for seven seasons on Showtime from August 13, 2007 to June 29, 2014. The show follows New Yorker Hank Moody (David Duchovny), a troubled novelist who moves to California and suffers from writer's block. His drinkingwomanizing, and drug abuse complicate his relationships with his longtime lover Karen (Natascha McElhone) and their daughter Becca (Madeleine Martin)."  - sorted by Wikipedia. Thank you!)

The Article yielded some quick bucks; but I revisited to see if there exists any soul! Uhu, No!
I had played with English in re-constructing sentences, poured fancy synonyms and presented a dead fish to the people! 

The thought of sitting through a 1.5 - 2 hours journey where Stallone fights across series, Di Caprio changing roles and making them, though, an everlasting one -  never really fascinated me. Outcast, I suppose!  Leave the Seasons, I never considered them in the Menu.

But, with the tide of time, you improvise. You start admiring the Superheroes, appreciate Nolan's work and let the psychological thrillers tease you!
And then comes another twist in tale, you land up watching the English series one fine day. What that teaches you yet again is - explore, deep dive and then pen down your thoughts. The whole write up has now been blessed with life.

That's the preface. And that mainly comprises the tale. 

Obsession. That's an in-built feature, I suppose. Being closely attached towards the Starks, the Lannisters, the Baratheons - current state of mind. And the glass was half-empty. Without poring thoughts on Winterfell, Casterly Rock, King's Landing, the Wall (obviously).

I have no reviews to make. But certainly, I have words to say. The vision those creative heads hold, the portrayal of characters those Actors do, the execution the whole team does - you got to bow down before you say a word or two of praise. Being stunned can be a possibility.

I used to hear people skip their sleep, food and get engrossed in the seasons; but GoT has clarified my doubts to such an extent  -  I am happy to be on the other side of the Wall :)

The path is cockeyed when you need to play around with fantasy and sow the seeds into the Audience's mind. But getting backed by an astounding Novel (read: A Song of Ice and Fire), the route is refreshingly  tranquil. 
#ThankYou Note: A heartfelt thanks to Mr Martin for gifting a character like Tyrion Lannister. 

As I draw the curtains, I would certainly like to mention about how the memes goes around in social networking sites - the assassination of characters by George R.R. Martin; how the internet gets crazy over it. But I opine differently - Let Martin survive The Song of  Unexpected and continue to gift us with tales that makes us wonder, dream and escalate the obsession level to its peak!

P.S Tyrion Lannister's Bobblehead on its way to add up to my collection! :D 
#LovingTheObsession#

Readers.... Awake????


No comments:

Post a Comment