Monday, October 12, 2009

Bits from here..Pieces from there [Part - V]


Umm..umm..where do I really start off from…??? Pretty confused… I’m still not coming out of the hangover… neither concentrating much nor getting an interest..!!!Silly me..!!!

It’s a mix n match of few good and few not so good stuffs happening around me. Of course, I’m a bit proud of myself. For the first time in my life, I earned. Getting the first salary …. Well quite a feeling. Thanks to everybody who supported me. Atleast, I proved myself that I have that ability. Anyways.

But again what pinches me is the fact that I have been quite aloof from those national and international news bulletins… which I should be well aware of. I just need to make up. Went past those headlines with more Maoist stories with Mahato’s arrest tales and some more. Precisely , I don’t remember. But yes, I did go through the articles on “Nobel”. And seriously, what’s the big deal if Obama is given one? And yes, I remember a dialogue from a flick – “usse humare jeene marne mein kya asar par ta hain!!! “ People just need issues. Bloody… whatever!!!!

Well, on the other hand I’m having quite a filmy week though. Caught up with no so approved flick –“What’s Your Rashee ?? “.. Yep.. I was there for Piggy Chops. So, those three and a half hours were pretty fine with me. Surprisingly, I really loved the Hurman Baweja portrayed his character. For me, he was impressive. And for you, I give a damn.
Now, the interesting part of the story lies here. I wanted to catch up something different this time. Borda gave a good lot from his stock. And I caught up with “THE GIRL NEXT DOOR”. Seriously, I had a different intention before putting in the disc( pun highly intended!!!)… But when I was done away with it, I don’t know what happened with me. I hate all those shits called “falling in love” etc . But this tale ..for whatsoever reasons just caught me. Hard!!! I loved the Girl. I loved the boy. Pardon Me, I’m quite alien regarding names!!! Yes of course, I loved the plot. And I’m feeling damn lonely. Because a glance after two years..or even more…maybe… I’ve become nostalgic again. The more I wanted to cut away those old ties, the more faster they are catching up with me. I do not know, how things are related. But yes.there is. Or else, why on Earth should I remember all those ???? F**k me!!!

I know … it’s not the ideal time at all to think about these silly issues. Rather I should be concentrating on the serious avenues of life. But, hell with this phase!!! It’s disturbing!!! I need a change, Man. I’m getting sick. Dude, I seriously need the recovery pills!!!

1 comment:

  1. every blogger needs flashes of introspection every now and then. Thats the stone which shines the mettle in the artist within you.

    ReplyDelete